Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Springtime Snack & 2011 Schedule Update

Being a blue sky wispy cloud spring day in central Illinois, I decided to get my bum off of my desk chair and my joints moving by hitting the local country roads on my old bicycle. I ventured to an area that I had cycled to before and decided to hop off and capture a forgotten brick barn and wall. Before shooting, I decided to sit in the sparse ditch across from the structure to have a snack of almonds and water. Sitting there on the bank of the ditch, the fresh leaves of the tree across from me (photograph below, future desaturation on the way), the mid-50 degree temperature and the playful chirps of the barn birds resounded springtime. It was well.


I have also updated the 2011 show schedule. Be sure to check it out and come visit me!

Comments

Popular Posts