Stay in Focus Signup Popup

New Works Gallery

To find my newest photographic creations, please visit my Newest Works Gallery on www.dylanpunke.com. (I'm not the most consistent blogger so finding a new work via this blog can be lagging, sorry.) I post my newest creations in the Newest Works Gallery so that they are easier to find, but please make note of the title or other location as they will eventually be a little bit older and will have to move into their other gallery. 

You can also find what events I will be attending by visiting the Events Page. Enjoy!

Below is the first bicycle photograph that I have created. It was a warm day in Iowa and a little distance before I had stopped to talk to a fellow tourist heading the other way, but I saw this cool barn and had to stop again. I ventured around a bit, crossed the road to photograph this piece and eventually pedaled to Elkader. I have to note that is is one of the last times that I had my kickstand for this trip. Guess I should have used one that was attached instead of using the ClickStand. Oh well, maybe somebody else found it and is using it.

Comments

Popular Posts