Stay in Focus Signup Popup

2013 Holiday Special


The 2013 holiday season is in full swing and I hope that it is a relaxing, thankful and joyful time of year for you. To help make it peaceful and relaxing, I am offering to include a signed version of my  soft cover book, "Local Sanctuary", free with the purchase of the following photographs from www.dylanpunke.com:


or



I will send "Local Sanctuary" free with your order of either of the above. It's my way of saying Thank You for appreciating my photography! It's a great opportunity to get an additional gift for yourself or for your family and friends.

There is no promotion code to enter. All you have to do is order your favorite photographs and I will have the book on its way as well.


This limited time special is open until December 31st. Orders placed during the week of Thanksgiving and of Christmas may ship out the following week.


I do have a limit of one book per order as I want all of you who like my work to have an opportunity for this holiday special. Your signed "Local Sanctuary" will ship separately from your matted photographs, but both ship USPS Priority, to ensure timely delivery.

You can find all of your favorite  photographs at my website,

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Dylan

Comments

Popular Posts