Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Day 3 - First Rest Day - Timber Camp


June 6, 2012
After riding over 215 kilometers the past two days, I wanted a rest. I woke up well rested, not sore and the heel doesn’t hurt nor looks infected (fingers crossed.) I took a nice hot shower, worked on some posts, did a little bit of laundry, cooked a good brunch (the little store at the campground had a huge discount on some about to expire milk, eggs, and bacon.)



 Little Bit of Laundry





 Fried bacon is good but is way too messy and uses too much fuel.




Potato, bacon, egg, and chia all mixed together with salt and spices


Loaded the first 2 days of posts, talked a bit with the owner, got a grand tour of the campground. After that, I scurried over to the 7:00 o’clock Euchre Tournament with some of the regulars. It’s a good thing we were playing for fun and not money, otherwise I would have been broke. 

Good evening at Timber Camp. A few bug bites though as I didn’t anticipate playing that long and staying up that late. Back to riding tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I am enjoying reading these Dylan. Ima grab my rollerblades and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited for you on for your rollerblades but never saw you Quinn.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts