Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Untitled


I'm often asked which of my works are my favorites. I often reply that I don't necessarily have favorites but I do have some that are little more personal for me. This is one of those works. The piece of above is what started my whole style and technique. First capture in 2004/2005, the piece was placid with calm grass and a lovely blue sky. Being the tinkerer that I am, I soon took my newly acquired editor and began to explore what could be done. A few hours and some new understandings later, I arrived at the piece above. Very stark and almost Wizard of Ozish. So, I hope you enjoy this piece that formed the main style for all of my works to follow. Click here to purchase your Untitled or find more of my works.

Untitled is the 96th creation in Local Sanctuary.

Comments

Popular Posts