Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Previous Post - Beautiful mid 60 Degree Day - Wait, it's mid February

Originally posted February 10, 2009

Ah. The snow is all gone, the trees are starting to have a few fresh growths, people are out and about taking in the freshness of Lake Michigan and the semi-greenness of the grass of the Grant Park. Today was a lovely mid-sixty degree day. One that is beautiful no matter where one is no matter what time of year it is. But I spent this beautiful day in Chicago, in the Midwest, in the middle of FEBRUARY!!! It seems just yesterday that I was trudging around the city in snow, rather alone, and in cold winds. Ok, that was literally just yesterday.


Today, I ventured out again with my equipment but instead was kept company by hundreds of walkers, runners, readers, and relaxers that were just taking a chance break from their frozen hibernation. Really, none of these people were out on those cold days of snow, so it was nice to have some company to make the city seem livelier.


I have also added a few dates of shows that I have confirmed that I will be attending this year. They are located on the home page. As I hopefully will receive more confirmations, I will be creating a separate page to list all of my showings. I will also be uploading some new works in the next few days. Until next time, enjoy and find peace.

Comments

Popular Posts