Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Previous Post - The Experience So Far

Originally posted October 2, 2008

Wow! It’s already October 2nd. The show season is beginning to wind down for me and reflecting upon it is has been a great year and a great experience. I have been fortunate enough to travel to various places in the Midwest, meet and talk with some wonderful people and continue to see how wonderful this life is.

No matter where I go people are always willing to share their experiences, their memories, and what the beauty is in their lives. Although what we may experience on a day to day basis on an individual level as well as a collective level vary greatly, the underlying connection of being able to be inspired by beauty and appreciate this life is a common theme and emotion that I have run across these past months. Although I will never be able to experience the world in those shoes, I have at least benefited from having discussions and trying to imagine the beauty that others have seen.

I wish to extend my thanks for you that have talked with me. For you that that have walked and seen my work and have left thinking in a different light or have been inspired to try something different. I also wish to thank you that have in reciprocity inspired me. And for the person who left a comment on this website under the piece of “My Time”, thank you for being willing to share your experience in wonderful words.

Comments

Popular Posts