Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Delicate Path


Late in the summer heat of shows, I took a little break and headed to the trails in the preserve. Walking the  high trail near the river, I stumbled upon these lovely flowers reaching out to any passerby's that cared to notice. Well, I noticed. I had never seen these yellow flowers but knew that I had photograph them. I'm so glad they stuck out their delicate yellow flower so I could slow down on my walk and make my little break all the better. Reminder, don't forget to slow down and look for the beauty on your path.

Delicate Path is the 75th creation in Local Sanctuary.

Click here to purchase Delicate Path and other works by Dylan.

Comments

  1. Dylan, that's a magnificent shot! I believe the flower might be a yellow foxglove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, thanks for the comment and for the identification. I'm quite ignorant when it comes to species identification, especially in the plant kingdom.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts