Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Small Friends


Once the bulk of spring had past and summer began to unfold, a sea of green took hold and flowers became a little scarcer. I found this pair of flowers on the trail side walking down from the bluff. I just had to stop and examine them as their violet clashed against the green. I knew I had to capture the two, especially as this spider walked the edge of the left flower. Click to see Small Friends in greater detail, find the spider, and discover more works by Dylan.

Small Friends is the 60th work in my book, Local Sanctuary.

Comments

  1. The flower is spiderwort (Tradescantia virginiana, most likely.)

    Very apropos that the spider should be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the spider was on there considering what the flower is!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts