Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Blue Comfort


With Spring in full effect, the Virginia Bluebells carpeted the ground. I love how they scattered all around this fallen tree on the south side of the preserve. Even though the tree is decaying, the bluebells surround it with a great sense of life. And the moss, how it grows lively as well! Click to see Blue Comfort in further detail.

Blue Comfort is the 50th work in Local Sanctuary. Speaking of Local Sanctuary, why am I posting the works from this book in consecutive order? Good question. In just over two months I'm leaving on a cross country bicycle tour and will hopefully see things that I have never imagined. But I don't want to do so without first taking note of what has been close to home, that which is found in Local Sanctuary. How blind I would be if I traveled the whole globe but failed to see that which has been at hand the whole time.

Comments

Popular Posts