Stay in Focus Signup Popup

Prairie & Fence


Along the perimeter of the prairie preserve is this old barbed wire fence. (I have to admit, I have a thing for old fences, or rather just objects that are older in general. There is a potential story that has developed over time that has brought what is in front of us to where it is now. This intersection fascinates me. And so far from my short time on this sphere, the stories and experiences had by people are even greater. Love it!) 

I like how there is a field of prairie grass in the background while the grass along the fence line shoots up into the barren sky. And I obviously like the barbed wire, especially the piece in the top right that climbs up the fence post and then back down again. 

Prairie & Fence is the 28th creation in Local Sanctuary.

Click to see more photographs by Dylan!

Comments

Popular Posts